5.9.04

What a grand universe. Here I am in a Texas town so small they don't even have a post office, and I recieved a job offer for a bar in Muenchen. My biggest source of stress (had I allowed) is now nonexistant. I knew was going to work somewhere in Munich. I knew that much. You don't see many headlines reading: Dumb yankee starves to death in Eurpean capital. But still, anyone who thinks you can just roll into town and fill an empty position in some bustling Irish pub has probably applied for the job the same day one of the employees broke both legs after falling off a ladder, which is convinient, but you can't keep bank that kind of fortune.

Now, once again, it seems that the gods have paved my path. It could fall through at some point, but in the mean time I am free to let my mind solve other problems, like how to burn wet leaves.

The rain has stopped, back to work.


No comments: